Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Isn't this to cute Leslie has come up with more darling yoyo patterns.
They are so neat i cant stand it lol . The detail is so neat but she makes it easy in her instructions you can get all 4 in a set or you can get them by twos.


















I just love these they would look good by my tree or even on my table but wait look what she all so have designed its so precious and sooooooooooooooooooo cool.. yes a darling navity set soooooooooooooooooo neat i bet they would look good next to animals wise men and a barn. You could replace that old navity set you have an put them in it lol..and the last one i want to share with you is her antique Santa You can get these patterns here at my online store.



I wanted to share her works so cool
and very talented. I just love her work
we love to here some of your comments
thank you have a good holiday hugs kat

No comments: