Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I love YoYo Swap

Hello everyone i wanted to show and tell about my swap i have at Swap bot. Its called i love yoyos . What you do is you have a partner that you make one yoyo project gift and 5 yoyos and 5 embellishments and you mail to you partner in a swap.The pictures im showing are from Andrea she is on our group at yoyo along and also is a active blogger on this blog.. Here is a link to her wonderful goodies she makes i just love her crafts.

To the left is a swaper on the group she made a yoyo dotee i love it.

This is a bag made for Andrea from her swaper
i love the colors and made a pincushion how great the
colors all come together such neat fabric.

The pincushion and napkin holder is what Andrea made for her swap partner isnt so neat. I love the napkin holder to bad she wasnt my partner lol..

So why don't you come to Swap Bot
and join in the fun i have I love YoYo swap #2 up if you join you can find us in the search just put yoyo or sewing categorie you will find us.


shelia said...

so fun to the see all the project diversity with the yoyo's!
thanks for all the work you do for us to have so much fun!!!

DClarkCreations said...

I really enjoyed looking at all the creative yoyo ideas and designs. I hope you plan on updating your site soon. I'm a yoyo crafter too.