Sunday, May 18, 2008




I wanted to share the patterns my freind at Indygo Junction sent me


These are the yoyo patterns they are offering they are so darling. I had already made the elephant that you have seen earlier in this blog.These i will make later in the year . But for now i have started the puppy.



This one has been a little tricky but i think its turning out okay. The kitty is the one i will make next. Then the rabbit but i have my son and daughterinlaw to finish up their gift so these will be on the back burner.
















These halloween patterns are sooooooooo cute but i will have to wait till fabric comes out. The clowns are kinda neat and the bear is a felting project. If your interested in the patterns go to
Indygo Junction for all their yoyo patterns.

No comments: